As all the people knows every morning when you wake up, you always feel dull and its hard to get yourself out of bed feeling fatigued. Everybody doesn’t like to accept that they don’t know how to start the day with managing their duties and responsibilities and for that they have to face many issues. Even you can ask the achievers of any field that how much it’s difficult to maintain motivation at a steady level.
Motivational Quotes appeal may be deep-rooted in biology, said by media psychology expert and communications consultant Scoot Sobel, He is the founder of Media & Communications Strategies, Inc. in Washington, D.C.
As also stated by The Ward Farnsworth that Words have power in themselves. Farnsworth says that people have an “appetite for well-expressed wisdom, motivational or otherwise.”
So you know very well that motivational quotes can create a significant impact on our daily life routines and you can get yourself motivated. We have a collection of hand-picked most effective motivational quotes. These quotes from truly inspirational people and will help you to pursue your dreams and ambitions.
The Most Effective Quotes Collection:
1. Every great story on the planet happened when someone decided not to give up, but kept going no matter what.
2. Don’t stop when you’re tired. STOP when you are DONE.7
3. Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better.
4. The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.
5. Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune, but great minds rise above it.
6. You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
7. Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m possible”!
8. Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.
9. Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
10. Give me a stock clerk with a goal, and I will give you a man who will make history. Give me a man without a goal, and I will give you a stock clerk.
11. Nothing in the world is more common than unsuccessful people with talent.
12. Expect problems and eat them for breakfast.
Alfred A. Montapert
13. Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.
14. The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
15. The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do and then do it.
16. All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
17. Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.
18. I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
Thomas A. Edison
19. I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
20. Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.